If you were a fan of Sex and the City, you will remember all the gorgeous shoes that Sarah Jessica Parker had! As a Wedding Planner, I believe the way you present yourself to clients can make the difference between getting booked and not getting booked. If your target is a high end bride or big on design and decor, you may want to really make a great impression. As a girly girl myself, you must know that I love, love, love my shoes!
- Wedges. I would keep it Neutral! Worn when meeting clients and vendors.
- Comfortable flats! I would own a few colors that you are able to alternate with your outfits. Perfect for long wedding days.
- The classic black pumps- This is great for meeting clients and vendors. Can also be worn at the start of the wedding when greeting guests. Perfect for those networking events.
- The statement heels! I would pull this out when meeting with vendors one on one or at networking events. You should own at least one statement pair of heels 🙂
- Winter/Rain Boots- Self explanatory! Keep it classy yet comfortable for cold and rainy days.